What we collect
Information you submit can include your email address, first and last name, company, geographical location and industry or job title. From time to time, we may also initiate reader surveys requesting additional data that is likewise voluntary to submit.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to better understand our readership and to improve our products. Statistics accumulated from the aggregate data may also be used to promote the website to additional readers or advertisers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Submission of personal information is voluntary. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Spring Digital Media, #3-644 Portland Street, Suite 240, Dartmouth, NS, Canada, B2W 6C4.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Spring Digital Media maintains this site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Contents are copyright Spring Digital Media and its publisher, Ian Ross. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Spring Digital Media’s written permission.
All logos, brands or product names contained herein are protected by applicable copyright and/or trademarks of Spring Digital Media or their respective companies and organizations. All prices and configurations are subject to change without notice.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on SpringDigitalMedia.com is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of Spring Digital Media. Spring Digital Media neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this website, or any of the company’s websites, will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Spring Digital Media.
2. While Spring Digital Media uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on its properties, Spring Digital Media makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Spring Digital Media assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on SpringDigitalMedia.com.
3. This website is intended for adult users only, and children under the age of 18 are not eligible to participate in the commercial features of this web site.
4. Your use and browsing of SpringDigitalMedia.com is at your risk. Neither Spring Digital Media nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering SpringDigitalMedia.com is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, SpringDigitalMedia.com. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on SpringDigitalMedia.com is provided to you “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Because our web site is provided to you “As Is,” you agree that Spring Digital Media shall not be liable to you or any third party for any delay in delivery of, or failure to deliver any of your communications or other information you submit using our web site. Because our web site is provided to you “AS AVAILABLE,” you agree that Spring Digital Media shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of our web site or your ability to access it. Spring Digital Media also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in SpringDigitalMedia.com or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from SpringDigitalMedia.com.
5. Any communication or material you transmit to SpringDigitalMedia.com by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Spring Digital Media or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Spring Digital Media is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
6. Images of people or places displayed on SpringDigitalMedia.com are either the property of, or used with permission by, Spring Digital Media. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on SpringDigitalMedia.com. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Spring Digital Media has not reviewed all of the sites linked to SpringDigitalMedia.com and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to SpringDigitalMedia.com. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. Unless otherwise noted or agreed in writing, any advertising that you purchase through the Spring Digital Media Web Site are subject to the Spring Digital Media advertising and submissions policy.
8. Spring Digital Media may, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue the Spring Digital Media web site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our web site and that Spring Digital Media will have no liability to you if this web site is discontinued or your ability to access our web site is terminated.
9. Spring Digital Media may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Unsolicited material submitted to Spring Digital Media will not be returned unless accompanied by a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Submission of material constitutes an express warranty that the material is original and in no way infringes upon the rights of others and that the submitter has the ability to grant publishing rights to the material. Spring Digital Media reserves the right to republish, in print or electronically, any material we accept for publication. The views or opinions expressed in this magazine do not necessarily reflect those of the publisher.
Advertisers with Spring Digital Media and its related properties agree that the publisher shall not be held liable for damages arising from errors in advertisements beyond the amount paid for the advertisement, or their portion of the advertisement, in which the error occurred. There shall be no liability for non-insertion of any advertisement beyond the amount of such advertisement. The publisher reserves the right to edit, revise, classify or reject any advertisements. Prices quoted are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated, and may be subject to additional taxes as applicable. Payment is due upon publication. Overdue accounts accrue interest at a rate of 2% per month.